S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw, but I know exactly the most effective ways those NPCs can ruin my day, and I want to share them... and NOT to my detriment!
    I wwwwouldddd wriiiiite storiiiieeees, buuttut wheeenennnnevvvvver I gggggetetttt on thttthiissss threadeddd I ggeget nervvvoussusss twwwittcchfchcing innn my finngerrrtiosospsppsss.

Sssorrrryyyz.
    I am ready to face your smite. :p I really want to say that I honestly REALLY HATE playing super powers. I just... feels... so... super powerdly... I like the feeling that I don't have enough resources to do everything I want, and that I have to prioritize to even catch up, to say nothing of getting ahead.

That said, with Iberios joining in that has been achieved. So fun!
    You know posting on your own board means I can't read it as quickly?

Also, figured out why I missed it. You posted right before I posted my story, and I didn't notice it.
    Apparently I only told you once, and on the thread. I thought that I had answered the same question in the usergroup, but apparently I neglected to. Unless it's in the diplo or war planning thread.... which is a possibility.
    You NEVER told me it didn't stack, EVER.

Now I know, have 1 Freelancer in each river stack and 1 in the main stack. Done.
    No wait, I don't have room.

1 Nubian Swordsman, on guard in case of invasion.-Wary, I should say

What if I have more militaristic tactics than units?
    +4 Bonus? What are you talking about? How many times did I say that bonus didn't stack? was it only 3 times? Make it four times. 1 EP refund.
    Also, I did not assign any of my militaristic tactics from stories except for 1. Just put a mixture of retreat/ambush with charge if they have bombard. I will probably write at least 1 moer before the update.

Can I save unused story tactics? :p
    Unique Unit: Legionaries 10str cost 5.

So... can auto-retreat and auto-bombard units take tactics or not? Precendent or rules? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom