Gem Hound
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I'd like to restate that the next person who posts a visitor message here will be destroyed. Also, that I've ignored every visitor message ever posted."

DON'T TEMPT HIM!!!
    I still have to read up TerraNES updates, but any quick info you could give me would be much appreciated, cheers :) I understand there is a Druidic religion in play?
    I mean the Daughters of the Trinity, you already have a UU. The same way that Tycho's Iron Lances didn't show up in the stats because he kept his normal UU.
    Which is why you have to let it stew in the pot until by hook or by crook, they will aquire their own funding, their own lands, their own establishment and their independence form your government. THEN they will be an organization; but until then, they are fluff, deadly, and useful fluff, but fluff nonetheless.
    Exactly, but they won't have a reason to reach out until you start building special pimp out barracks for your slaves while they get forts they build themselves. Cue outreach programs, cue organzation

See how the Iron Lances formed. This organization is cool, but might serve better as a UU, cuz remember, an Organization will have its own goals, and it might even do certain things to achieve it.
    No you don't. You don't know where money you spend on units goes to. Maybe they establish their convents on their own? IDK. Eventually they will start swindling money on a international scale. AKA an Organization.
    Your loss. :p Until you get it done, you can't be sure when it will become an international organization with its own motives.
    I like your ideas, but be warned, this will take some time to develop international span, and would probably come after your second special project.
    You don't have to do it literal! Look at what Iggy did, just a nice, quick, interesting idea. I just suggested Gaelic/Celtic because I seen you do those kinds of nations often and well.

Easy example: Gaelic taste with some wacky religion. Or Magyars with Gaelic relgion. Start wiht a basis and tweak until you like.
    It's OK. You are great with Celtic/Gaelic culture.

So take what you know, add some interesting spice (want to shift from Druidism to Ancestorworship, then add some ritual sacrafice?) and there you go! a basic culture.

I went overboard on mine because it is complex and unique-difficult to describe.
    Think of all those who didn't make it.

Now, you have to basically retrain your entire Unsullied force two to three times an update... get my drift?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom