Circuit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Thanks! I don't really have a lot of confidence in myself as a writer, but I really wanted to write something to show the burgeoning of the distinctly anti-cosmopolitan, jingoistic Union Jacks. I'm planning to write more, but take a bit more of a clinical, non-fiction approach so that it doesn't lurch along as awkwardly as my last story did. ^^;
    Thanks for the praise :)
    I admire your writing, I find it some of the most entertaining that Ive seen in NES.
    Oh, yes, but the liberals in NYC are oppressing the conservatives upstate. They're doing your job for you. They're destabilizing the carefully balanced scales of oppression!
    You should have upstate New York break off and form its own state. Those guys have it rough, being forced to pay for NYC's crazy liberal programs and not get any benefits.

Or you could just oppress the liberals. That would work too.
    You might want to check out my ruleset, it is pretty board-gamey in that there are numbered statistics and a standardized combat system, but I spent a lot of time working on ways to promote stories without making them too powerful (you can write your way out of crisis or into OP-ness in any story game, my goal was just to make sure rewards were somewhat standard with bonuses for quality and make it so that it took some effort to deus ex machina yourself)
    All right. Hope that you can come back with an answer soon.

BTW, in RL, no hard feelings for the in-game pseudo-betrayal, K?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom