Padma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I sent an email about uploading files into the downloads database, but have not received a reply. I've tried multiple times to upload three different files into the downloads database, but it fails on every attempt. All three of my files are less than 10 MB each and it doesn't matter what format I use, zip, rar; I keep getting a database error. The 3 files are 3 new wonders:

1. The National Archives
    2. The Library of Alexandria
    3. The Ark of the Covenant

I'd like to publish these wonders as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Orion Veteran
    I am currently having difficulty accessing the forums, as I an getting web page database errors. You might be experiencing a denial of service attack. I've had this problem all day. Other web sites come up easily, but not civfinatics. Just thought you should look into it.

Respectfully,

Orion Veteran
    Thanks. BTW, since we've already established that I'm pretty much useless at finding things on this forum, I might as well ask you: what's the difference between Mods, Junior Mods and Senior Mods?
    You are an admin, but your number of visit ia only 43 ?!?!?!?!
    I can't beleive this!
    I take it that you are a Gordon Dickson fan. The two books I like of his the best are Spacial Delivery and SpacePaw. Having been in Alaska, I like the idea of intelligent Brown Bears.

Sincerely Yours,
    Timerover51
    hey!! has ur search been fruitful? i've helped too looking for it across the web.. i haven't found anything yet... wat bout u? (im looking for a nearly -completed unit 32.pcx remember?)
    Hey can u help me? i remember downloading a somewhat big unit32.pcx file on this site about a year ago. it was "complete". it had about 600 units in it and i simply loved it!! but now i got a "new"computer and am trying to download it again, but cant find it... I have the regular 1.29f Civ III or vanilla version i guess.. plz and ty
    Please forgive this intrusion upon your day, but I rejoined this forum after a couple of years of City-of-Heroes-itis. Silly me, I forgot that I had a username already, so I made a new one. If at all possible, I'd like to delete my new username "Narf!" (without the quotation marks, of course) and reactivate my old username "Experiment 626" (again, no quotation marks). I will also need a new password for Experiment 626 if the change can be made.

I thank you for your attention. Signed, Narf! (Hopefully soon to be Experiment 626 again.)
    Padma,

This is the post I'm having a problem with...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=1574344&postcount=4

This is one of the links in the post I'm having trouble with...

http://www.civfanatics.net/~rhye/files/RoC_v269_part1.zip

Which gives the message, "Page not Found". Which is a problem with the database, and therefor a problem with the server. But try telling certain parties <cough>Azure Simian</cough> that.

Could someone please update the post to remove the erroneous links, so other people aren't frustrated by the bad links as I was.
    Hi, Padma.

I recently posted a replacement for Civ4 Creation & Customization Artists Index here, can you please tell me what you think of it.:)
    What is the largest scenario map that I can make(what size)in Civ III ?Can I make anything larger?I heard that there was a way to make much,much bigger scenario maps. Also,can I change the scale of an already existing scenario map(such as huge earth map)?I want to make an accurate map of Europe ,for my WWII mod,with 1 square representing a 5x5 mile area.Can you give me any advice?Thanks,Skarvain.
    There appears to be a few random threads in the Civ IV Tutorials, that should be in the creation and customisation forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom