Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh. I don't know what I'll do yet. Definitely putting all of my projects on hiatus over the summer, just trying to debate when to start that..
    I'm tempted to put it on hiatus for a bit, but I know that I'm going to be gone from late June-early September, and JoanK isn't too excited, because I just canceled another game he was in last week.
    Time for amber then!

And you can always have different gold pieces and add other metals to gold to make it an alloy, which is what we would do to decrease rusting. :D
    I wasn't aware pine trees grew in China. :)

On the offhand, two different types of gold perhaps? One with a higher purity, and one with less purity? For instance, your gold might be better than my gold.
    End of thread. Every post following yours is now irrelevant because it cannot hope to compete in sheer awesomeness.

Even Circuit's RPs.
    TerraNess:
    Good Point. I do not see how Somalia is unfeasable (or at least, any more so than events in the rest of the world).
    I like maps, I find them less annoying than having to Wikipedia or Google Maps places to check locations.
    TerraNess:
    I was just notified by a player who wishes to start in Zimbabwe that I am sending an expiditionary corps there. When did I do this? I do not recall going further than Somalia. Such an expedition would be OOC, unrealistic and unfeasable.
    The Abbasid and Fatimid Caliphates will consider your offer.
    Badajoz will stand by Castile - this one last time.
    Barcelona has always distanced itself from that crazy state to its northwest, and seeks peace.
    The rest of the Muslim states care too little to worry about Castile.
    I don't think I have the time for TerraNES quite yet, will join as Zimbabwe if it's still free when I get some time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom