Gem Hound
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I'd like to restate that the next person who posts a visitor message here will be destroyed. Also, that I've ignored every visitor message ever posted."-EQ
    I can change it, it's just that my perceptions of... um.. road network/trade/faith is way different.

I've been waiting for you to rename it. I asked you the very first time I gave you the "generic" names too. I said "please rename them when you write the story" :p
    It would be quite a wimpy moat, unless you paid more. I thought it would just be a redirection of a gigantic river already overflowing with water, not a pumping project for a half-anemic stream. :p
    Please please please don't fill up my PM box, I still need a dozen more orders.

You don't have horses yet. Or even the idea of using mounts as weapons, really. Or even the idea of a mount.

Like all barbarian raiders-when they face extreme resistance they shrug and go somewhere else while the main horde arrives, and unless a "civilized" force can stay together while the raiders raid behind their battle lines the C-force is screwed. This is the special time when the mere idea of using horses in battle arrive. In all likelyhood, you (and mabye even tycho) will survive, but much will be changed and the current balance will be tilted once more.
    Hey, I am finally sending orders for Dumonos. I am interested in the project you talked about to rival the Iron Lances, are you starting that this turn? For now, my plan is simply to expand north into unclaimed lands, as I seem to have vassilised or semi-vassilised the other powers in south Britain. My fleet will be in touch with news and trade.

Cheers and good luck :)
    Sorry... maybe read the quoted post? It is basically describe the standard operating procedure for diplomatic encounters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom