Milarqui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hopefully I won't get too much lost w/o this turn's orders. Still recuperating from a nasty, nasty fever.

Good luck with your NES and your Update. :)
    It's OK. Story wise there will be conflict between William v.s. Marie+Borgia while Boccacio is undecided and Giovanni is *ignorant* of what is going on. Lisa was an add on that can go either way, and I was thinking she might be useful to provide a non-sparky viewpoint, but that's fine. I understand the need to balance things out and this works better for now.

EDIT: Might have a (adopted, maybe?) servant take that role.
    Sorry I'm not going to get into SparkNES. RL is getting in the way. Which is sad because it looks like the most interesting NES I have seen here in a long while.
    Just need to warn you that my time is limited the next few weeks before school. I'll outline things asap and fill things out as I go on. Is it OK if I just VM you later when it is "complete"
    I'd love too, but I'm really busy. I'll see what I can do. When will it launch-I will be gone for a week.
    seen the comic. read the new ones as soon as they come out.
    hmm, whough I can see the confusion of what I meant. I'll re-word it.
    Sounds interesting. Are you going to give time to those poor souls that know nothing of Genius Girl a couple of days to study up on it?
    Approximate timeline.

Early July-Start of O Offensive
    Mid July-Offensive Stalls-Southern Flank collapses under Portuguese reinforcements
    Late July-Southern Flanks is broken, I forces stream back to the border. Northern Flank retreats, harried by Iberians
    Early August-Reserves plug the southern front, northern front turn and stall the Iberian chasing attack.
    Mid August-To help relieve open the flank, French forces skirmish in the north but did not find any openings.
    Late August-Both sides relieved pressure and backed off to wait for reinforcements.
    Early September- The largest Iberian raid yet in the Pyrenees repulsed
    Mid September- Defenses completed in O, secondary lines started, reinforcements are being collected in Aquitaine
    Late September- I artillery attack
    Early November- I forces attack, but stalled
    Mid November-Iberian forces managed to break through near the Garonne river, but O forces retreat to secondary lines
    Late November-fighting calms down once more.
    I would like to cooperate with you in establishing an unbiased "historical" account of the war in Occitania so far, upon which further writings can be done. As you have many other fronts to manage, I would try to burden you as little as possible.

I understand if you would be wary of telling me your exact army compositions, but approximate numbers will do fine.
    Milarqui, I am quite worried about Sardinia. Why has there been no declaration of war on Brazil from him in the thread yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom