LucyDuke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, any chance of me getting auto-hops back?

Also, the web client isn't working anymore. Not sure if you especially care, given your mIRC advocacy, but I figured you should know.
    Who is it that said the quote in your sig about making Obama a one term president? Whoever it was, things like that make me pretty glad Obama won. Liberals did not prioritize Bush becoming a one term president, and we should hold conservatives to the same standard.
    Haha, yeah.

It's pretty incredible.

I've been lurking on a lot of right and far-right forums. They take home message from the election appears to be "purify! go more right! elect a true conservative!"

These people get hit by a train and realize it a month later.
    I don't mean to disprove that theory, but my wedding anniversy is on the 23 and I always mess up and think it's on the 22nd. :(
    You are always so damn nice and likeable. Well, except on BB nights. ;)

Also, I just noticed our bdays are 1 year and 3 days apart. (March 25 '87)
    An decent amount of care. I look for things which are crisp and not broken.
    I just wanted to say thanks for your kind words on my "embarrassing I don't know what to do" thread. Several people have been really mean (not you) and kept on telling me over and over that I have no chance with her even though I already know that, I don't see why they have to rub the obvious in.

She probably has no idea that I like her, and I plan to keep it that way. :)
    Sure, might not get to it for a bit though. Any posts by creationists in particular would you like me to address in the OP?
    Yeah, I do pretty well, but I still use Youtube. Though Do Not Track Plus and admuncher I think really keep down the google tracking of me. Interesting read, though. Thanks!
    Thank you for speculating on adoption with me in the abortion thread. Even if I have been hip deep in adoption over the past several years I don't think I would consider myself and expert either. Adoption is horridly complicated legally, and every case is different!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom