Jehoshua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I misunderstood it a little bit...

Although admittedly I was hoping for a theological debate between Caliph and Pope. :lol:
    Hmm, if I have the time before i leave, I will do the influence calculations tonight and chose the prefects.
    I would do something like that, however there is no way for me to simulate public opinion. You all are currently at zero influence, have no money to fund campaigns or the like, and have had no interaction with the game world at all. I am planning something though, I'll be posting it in the thread soon.
    I would have joined, if I were going to be around this summer. As it is, I will be attending a 6 week residential course in the field of Molecular Biology, followed by a week of camp, likely followed by 2 weeks of touring schools.

So, yes, sorry, but I will not be joining or hosting any games this summer. My apologies for not replying earlier.
    Yes, but I'm in the middle of exams for this next week than I'm of on holidays for two weeks, so i plan to join once I'm back.
    When I read your most recent RP in Multipolarity Rearmed, I had lost track of which thread I was in and thought you were writing as the Vatican (From Iron and Blood II), especially because it was about heresy and apostates. Then I read about their failure to worship Tenno Heika and was so confused. It made me laugh. :)
    "I'd like to restate that the next person who posts a visitor message here will be destroyed. Also, that I've ignored every visitor message ever posted."-EQ
    Well, I hate it when there is such a close proximity between us that it could spark tensions. The "spit on the ground republics" does not help ether.
    We are still a new Union ... we need to take it slowly. We are still three nations with one leading nation.
    Your missionaries could have been killed ... it was a risk our local Mayor and Bishop was not willing to take. They were much closer to the area than us here Sweden, and it was very much a local decision. This is why Parliament is now considering what action to take on a more National level.

You need to understand that it was a local decision based on the local conditions and is in no way National policy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom