Tycho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A victory would make them happier then a defeat.

I am busy right now, so sorry. I will get back to to those wanting to know their levy numbers ASAP.
    From your nation, or from everywhere? The Iron Lances will take care of draft everywhere.

The people are getting a bit tired with constantly getting drafted, if you know what I mean. ;) I will figure it out soon.
    Sorts of screenshots? I mostly use semi-large battles, city captures/razes, exploration, city founding, interesting information about other civs, and events. Eternal Empire is a good example of what I usually take.
    If you can't find another way, I'll be fine if you play for me. Just send me some screenshots (more than you may be used do, I'll be writing a comedy) and summary of the game. As for strategy if you play as me, try to get into a well-balanced position where I could aim for my long-term goals when I take over.
    CRAP! I really wanted to do that, I'm at a sleepaway camp until the 30th... I completely forgot about that project. Is there anything I can do?
    Um... depends on which nation. Also, writing a story means people will definitely have OOC knowledge about it.
    Spend money on it, training secret organizations, have UUs dedicated to that purpose.

Such assassinations usually decrease confidence, cause come confusion, and increase paranoia.
    Hamburg said yes.
    Pommerania wanted more info and you didn't give them any. So they stayed in stasis. Until you opened the box, it is Yes AND No. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom