qoou
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's dumb why would you want a normal star when you could have a white dwarf or neutron star or something actually cool like a pulsar that would shower people in radiation or a black hole that you could feed star systems to for power.
    Yeah that's dumb why would you deal with the radiation and heat and gravity well when you could just move several much more manageable Jovian masses that aren't burning your fuel just by existing, or a molecular hydrogen cloud, or a giant lattice of metallic hydrogen or something?

Your solution is the ultimate in inefficiency.
    [20:54:17] <+noob> A cool idea would be
    [20:54:24] <+noob> Large fleet powered by fusion
    [20:54:30] <+noob> Dragging behind it a star somehow
    [20:54:38] <+noob> Young hydrogen-full star
    [20:54:43] <+noob> Harvesting it for fuel

This is stupid. "Yo dawg, I herd you like burnin' fuel so I made your fuel tank burn fuel so you can burn while you burn."
    Well, honestly, Durandal sounds like an appropriate Turamak name. The short 'ah' vowel seems to pop up a lot in Turamak names. Here are 10 Turamak-sounding names I thought up right now. :)

Zanatrin
    Banatao
    Galio
    Taranix
    Agatz
    Zil Takal
    Avak
    Kalin Dao
    Kuram
    Zedrenix
    Oh, I'm not having trouble figuring out what you're doing. I was just wondering if you're set on using the name 'Durandal'. While it does sound fitting (its mother civilization being named 'Turamak Katzil' and all), I'm somewhat uncomfortable using a name that I know is from another story in GalaxyNES, especially when it's more than just a passing homage.
    [21:33:57] <+noob> Jesus no.
    [21:34:08] <+noob> Macs suck.
    [21:34:16] <+noob> That was not me, but yeah, they do.

1. Don't run away from conversations, you're not Crezth and it's not endearing.
    2. Whoop de doo, I even agree with you, but it's an aesthetic, not an actual Mac product, so who gives a damn.
    I believe you have already offered 20 m, completely free of charge, to me. Unless you changed your mind, that is. Unless of course, you have changed your mind already?
    See, this is your problem. You try to persuade people with obscure numbers and leave out the fine print.

The fine print is that I am capable of making 6 rolls per turn. I bet a cookie that one of them will succeed.

No deal.
    I'm not sure.

It seems to me that you are offering me something that is relatively easy for me to wrest control of later and is relatively worthless to what you will get out of me.

If I am to declare my data centers allied to you for the purpose of creating data shares, I want you to leave Lipsid Beta I the hell alone.
    Do it.

[17:16:06] <%SymphonyD> Clearly some more people should build new societies and then qoou can run SysNES2b: By the Drills of Heaven
    [17:16:23] <%SymphonyD> Set in... uh...
    [17:16:26] * %SymphonyD looks at map.
    [17:17:48] <@sdfasdfasfd> i'd play that
    [17:28:58] <%SymphonyD> Uhhh.
    [17:29:03] <%SymphonyD> Near the North America Nebula.
    [17:29:06] <%SymphonyD> That's where it'd be.
    As I was going to say before your impatient departure and subsequent lack of presence: I'd rather be informed and angry than ignorant and happy.
    "I'd like to restate that the next person who posts a visitor message here will be destroyed. Also, that I've ignored every visitor message ever posted."-EQ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom