BSmith1068
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MP2

Swahili, based on my records, has yet to send orders in. Orders lock in 48 hours; Please send a PM or post a message in the thread with any orders. Thank you. =]
    Iron and Blood 3: Rapid Fire

Introduction updated and stats added.
    Link to OP

Please check and let me know any corrections and I will update, before updating the map.
    You are receiving this post because you once participated in an IOT called Land Ho! many moons ago. I am reviving it. Should be out today- watch for it.

Warm Regards,
    Linkman
    May I request you take the Malaccan Islamic religion as your own in DoC? You certainly are near a historically prevalent region, and we're recruiting! :D
    Hey,
    Finished your section of the update already. Hopefully you can help me nag the others in time for a Thanksgiving Update. :)
    In Iron and Blood, can I (Benin) attack across the Sahara to get to FAR? Or do I have to build a navy and sail along the coast?
    So I have a question about the Iron and Blood rules. If you have more than one army, do you have to pay upkeep for each additional army. From what I read in the rules this seems to be the case, but other players that are buying extra armies aren't alloting anything to maintainence so I am confused.
    You should probably make the link that says "LINK TO THE RULES" actually link to the rules instead of just the group.
    Just a small map error: Scandinavia, includes Denmark and the islands in the Baltic. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom