arya126
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, RL always takes priority, and interning with a judge is obviously a great learning experience! kudo's on getting that chance ;)
    Hey Arya, just in regards to I&B2 it would be really good if you could talk to myself and Joecoolyo (who has said to me you haven't answered his PM's) about your orders in regards to the French theatre of the war and your intentions there.
    Nope, it's late enough no one can DOW on me. I'm just letting it be internationally known who I want to win.
    "Jason Wayne, heroic and badass member of SSD1. Could only be stopped by a random bullet through a wall while in the bathroom."

Just thought I'd point out that it was actually a knife. Although how a knife went through a wall will likely remain one of the great mysteries of our time.... :p

DT
    You had a feeling so you moved most of your troops and air force out of Alaska? And I wouldn't call it crippling, you haven't set foot in California
    I have invited you to our SG dedicated to discussing forum games like Feuds and AAR, please join up and discuss!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom