D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What I cannot regale you with the tale of msierliness that was my childhood? :p

Merry Christmas to you too and happy new year, don't get too drunk.
    Ah I see, I understand that. Though I was only child in small apartment so my situaton was different.
    Well, my father ended up passing me his old computers in the end. Though nowadays I have much better rig as he mostly stopped playing games :(. And I am not that much interested in privacy when I am at the computer. But then we were three generations in two bedroom apartment in my youth, so I have noticed that my sense of privacy is rather screwed up, comperad to other people of this era.
    Ah, understandable. My father needed computer for work, so we had a PC at home for almost my whole life- so I have not played on consoles.
    Neverwinter Nights.

Man, really? How come? Did you not have computer or something? I mean I have played only few JRPGs, but I have played some and can recognize them. Or could, playing the demo of Last Remannt felt weird.
    You cannot save in MMO, just don't ask me how I know :p.

And I think NWN and NWN2, used function keys for this. But if it is your first foray into the genre, well then it is understandable that you are unaware of it :).
    F5 is a quicksave, F9 is a "quick"load. These seem to be getting to be the standard.
    I am treacherous within the confine of rules of the fame :).

Well, I don't do vanilla CIV either so that problem is not there :). But you should definetely play DA:O and I should finish my secong playthrough...
    Lucky you.

I am not very good at CIV, just an average player- and if we could get more people into the pbem game there could always be allinces of convinience :).
    Doing fine for now, the exams don't start until january ;). And how are you?

Well I used to be an active member in OT here, but along the way my interest fell, I played less CIV and I did not make a lot of contacts here so it is not suprising that we did not see each other before. Last time I was active here was over a year ago (summer 2008). And I did not check apolyton in ages. /shrug

We can always start a thread over on AH.com, maybe even get pbem play started :).
    Well there can be many Dean the Youngs amongst the 7 milliards of people.

And I called it "fame", not fame ;)
    excuse me sir, have you been seeing my giraffe?

some politishuns took him from my home a few days ago
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom