Luckymoose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't care about you insulting people, its just distracting when you do it OOCly like that to me, I much prefer the IC insulting because it keeps in the spirit of the game, and it is usually more humorous as well. I'm not trying to make everyone play nice, I just don't like all the OOC diplo, call it a pet peeve. So, by all means insult the guy, but do it from a diplomatic prospective, since he was responding as a diplomatic message...and besides, when you do it that way, it comes across as wittier and all the more entertaining for us on the sidelines.
    Then it's a Destroyer, because Frigates had largely fallen out of use as of circa the time the story is occurring in most English-speaking Navies.
    Katan needs your orders, oh High King, or else our butthurt soldiers will join the Dorians and party all night.
    I'm pretty sure you are Brazil. I might join you as Occitania and fight some wars! Are you (and your alliance buddies) fine with that?

I'm also considering Georgia, so contacting other people about that too.
    Of course, you can mothball your Solarian UU (which you don't seem to use that much) for a cavalry one.
    Not high enough tech. I will allow the hiring of Ox-Chariot mercenaries from Levea (to your east.)
    Instead of Cavalry, I would give you some Ox-Chariot mercenaries from Levea. Or would you prefer Solarians?
    Altyria is to the north, with their capital on the Crimean. To the west is Varna, who has bottled up Odessa on the Ukrainian shoreline.

Just so you know.
    maybe if I go them more often? I dunno.

Anyway, you have secured your position; will you make a navy? Will you invade Makedonia? You're the sleeping bear of the Eastern Seas, the only one to not waste its forces during the Fallen War.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom