AlpsStranger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I know they aren't flattering:p Still, its a bit odd;)

Just wondering, but if the Republican choice were socially liberal, VS a Democrat candidate who was socially conservative but agreed with you on fiscal issues, who would you be voting for? Like, if for instance, Gary Johnson had been the GOP nominee, and Obama were significantly more socially conservative than he is (Like, say, where Romney is) but had the same fiscal/foreign views he does now?

I'm just curious what issues you consider most important this year.

And a more general question, what's your view on the second amendment?
    That's because there is none;) Limbaugh has no choice but to fawn over Romney though. To him, there is nothing worse than giving Obama another four years. I thought that until the prospect of giving Romney 8 was placed on the table;)

Why do you keep using Mitt avatars, considering you don't like the guy?
    Well, thanks I guess.

Limbaugh is trying to worm this into a positive for Romney. I'm sincerely not seeing it.
    For all of my disagreements with you, you are doing this country a service by telling people not to vote for Romney:)

Honestly, as much as people don't want to admit it, if you look at all of the conservative talking heads (Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, and Levin) Beck is the least partisan. However radical his views, at least he criticizes both sides instead of joining the collective dogpile on Dr. Paul.

I think its going to suck whoever wins this year:crazyeye: Best of luck.

(Sort of a personal response to your Limbaugh defends Mitt thread.)
    YEP.

That was my biggest reason for actually saying "I want Obama to win" before that it was "I don't give a crap." I'm not saying you have to agree with the Ron Paul people, but c'mon. He could have at least shown us some respect, to show that he actually WANTED our votes.
    He's an incredibly tragic candidate, that's for sure.

I really don't understand what possessed him to do what he did to the Ron Paul people. He could've let them have a little time in the spotlight and avoided a lot of trouble.
    I mean, I'm not saying he has to become a half-libertarian or even pick a libertarian VP, but I mean, at least count our freaking votes and admit that you were not in fact the undisputed winner, geez.

Most Ron Paul supporters at LewRockwelll (I'm not associated with them, its an anarchist group and I'm definitely not, but most of them support Ron Paul) have pretty much officially given up on the GOP at this point. There are still a lot of Republican opinions I agree with (And some Democrat ones) but Romney really doesn't hold many of them.

The GOP does indeed deserve what its going to get, at the national level anyway. I'm completely ashamed of the party. And that's even while still being pro-life:p

Honestly, I don't like the Democrats either, although that's purely a matter of policy. As such, I hate Mitt even more than I hate Obama. And that's truly incredible coming from me. I'm stunned that Mitt Romney is that good at being an idiot.
    I'm officially endorsing Obama at this point over Romney. Not that I support him at all, but I know one of the two candidates will be our President in 2013, and I don't want it to be Mitt.

The GOP's shameful handling of Ron Paul's supporters did it to me if Romney's authoritarian views on national security (I disagree with him on the drug war, but its really the pro-patriot act, pro-war policies that I am fighting him over) didn't already. As a Ron Paul supporter, I cannot in my right mind back Mitt after that debackle. Its as if he's not only saying that he doesn't NEED our support, but that he really couldn't care less.
    The GOP is a dumpster fire at this point.

I won't try to defend the Democrats to someone with your beliefs and principals, but I am glad to see that the GOP is making enemies. It deserves nothing less.
    As a conservative Christian who is mostly politically libertarian, I am almost as ticked off at the GOP as you are these days:) I just don't feel like the Dems are any better...
    I was shooting fast and loose and simply talking about the Brokeback Mountain thing.

Some nuts online are trying to make the jump from Holmes->Joker->Ledger->Mountain->Gay Agenda Strikes Again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom