Luckymoose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rather, how do I know that you will keep up your end of the bargain? Instead of trying to broker peace last time, you went straight to war, even though we did not refuse your offer, but wanted to talk about it more.
    I'm not the one being stubborn. I won't surrender until either you give terms and a third party comes in, or a third party removes my forces from Jamaica and I sign the previous treaty.
    Just got finances together and a loan from another nation as well, regarding your proposal; 200 EP can be met right now.
    Done, I have my own proposal which calls for 100 EP in reparations and no restrictions on the Portugese navy, with the immediate withdrawl of my ships from Jamaica.
    No it wouldn't; you know EQ. And besides, a reduction in the German threat is only an increase in the Russian threat. I also don't mind a strong Germany just as long as I've got Spain, Occitania and the Netherlands behind me.
    AIM is all buggy and wont let me send messages, sorry to just log off in the middle of our conversation.
    Hi. I'm going around bothering people, asking them to take the Quasi in SysNES2.
    I've been working at the Northern Youth Eco-Forum, which has limited my computer time as of late. It finished a few hours ago today, so I'll be checking out your thread shortly, which I assume is the question behind your question. ;)
    Still thinking about how to revise the council scene. I really think you should split it and post the first part today.
    Eh, I couldn't tell, it seemed like he was at least attempting to reply to you ICly, just he wasn't good at it. I can respect a novice attempt, but I mean, you're a smart enough dude that you should be able to give one hell of a diplomatic insult, I mean I've seen you do it before, but I get it, its late, you're tired, and that probably makes you a bit lazy right now, but eh, I've just been noticing more and more OOC diplo lately and IDK that just kinda reached my tolerance threshold, felt I needed to bring it up to the public, hopefully will make people think before they type, if only just for a little bit. Hopefully.

Anyways I gotta get up early so I'm hitting the rack now, ttyl dude.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom