choxorn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, I don't know how often you've been asked this, but...

Who is the guy you quoted in your signature, named DNK?

I've always wondered. :)
    Since you have a fancy spreadsheet, how easily could you drum up the names of people who played in at least one mafia/NOTW game in 2012?
    Yes, I know, so why bring it up?

You realize I haven't been around in two months. Even if I were joking about that right before my last ban, I wouldn't really care about keeping up the joke when I returned.
    Look at the list of players who survived the game at the end. At a certain point it listed the actual dead as opposed to the "dead".

Count the "dead" as alive and dead as dead.
    I also commented on a lot of stuff, so it would be nice if you could go look at that. :p
    Okay, sounds cool (and I'm flattered).

I pre-registered you on the forum, I'll send you the info.
    Also, I think I'm going to create a free private forum for us to design the game. That way, we can both post our ideas on each individual role, instead of text-wall e-mails.
    How do you want to co-host it, this time?

The way we did it last time was relatively pointless (sending night actions to you, then sending those night actions to me). This time, we should do something like...

- One of us GMs the Day and the other GMs the Night.
    - We take turns hosting.
    - One of us keeps track of tallies, writes the updates, and whatnot; the other calculates the night actions and sends night results (and just sends whoever writes the updates the results of the night, not all of the orders) and keeps track of the Holonet messages.
    - Something else.
    Okay, so it turns out I did have the files on my computer.

Looking at the files... this game looks awesome. How did we lose focus on it? I really want to host it at some point. I would love to co-host it with you again, and to have your help designing the game.

Are you in?

EDIT: Oh, and I think we should just use CFC to communicate from now on.
    Actually if you haven't done anything in the last year, I still have the e-mails. Included the one where you shared the files with me on Skydrive. Is that like Dropbox?
    PM storage isn't nearly large enough to store such an old conversation. :p
    Hey, can you PM me the stuff for Star Wars Mafia II? I want to get working on that again, but all the stuff was on my old computer (which just shows how long it's been since we worked on this thing).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom