Verarde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• vote:Verarde. Hope they don't give you too much trouble.

btw, obviously, don't let them know about this account, or else you'll have to delete all of your opinions before they can catch up with you.
    Your update should've been up about an hour ago. Have you been grounded from the comic as well?
    But in September another cool show starts, something to do with an EMP blackout thing (I think it's called Revolution). And in October The Walking Dead starts again! :D
    Maybe it will come out earlier, when did the first season come out (I never watched that on t.v. but rather online, because I didn't know about the show till May)
    They would've found them anyway, they did blow up that wall and I'm pretty sure the aliens have good hearing. And I think they were expecting a fight anyway, so might as well add another soldier to help even the odds, though it did not help much. :p

But they did destroy the super weapon, and now there are good (or I sure hope anyway) aliens :D
    They do turn into them! That's why they found that one skitter that was harnessed, either that means it was a human (unlikely) it was more likely another alien species that these overlord things have conquered, the red eye dude even said something along the lines of "our planet was attacked too"!
    Also how long do you think we'll have to wait for season 3? A year :(?

And what do you think happened to Hal! I am quite worried, and I am so over Karen, which sucks because I really liked her in the first episodes :( stupid aliens.
    I think it was a good episode.

Here is what I think, the weapon that was pointed to the sky was aimed at killing the aliens (whatever came at the end), and obviously it was destroyed. I'm thinking they're the good guys.. :p
    I have tried to get my parent's into it. It's something my mom would like but it conflicts with true blood (oh the horror!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom