Zx Zero Zx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A bit tired out of sleep fatigue.
    Well, the war phase pre-1000 BC. I am good how to deal with AI's at that time.
    Economy is not my forte, but if I work (or will try), I'll certainly become stronger.
    BTW, we are the same kind on one aspect: UNITS FTW. I am pure warmonger too with a little taste for shiny wonders. You are better on warmongering than me overall, but I think I am little stronger early game. Becoz early game is the most fun for me.
    I R STRONK. I WON CHARLIE GAME, U DUNT!
    Joke.
    You pinpointed what I am exactly. A info stock type of player. Same category as DanF but without the capacity of actually reading the exciting stuff.
    For such good analysis, take my friendship. ;)
    Whip yourself and repeat: I won't go to THAT thread. (@Zx Zero Zx)

BTW, my name is Tacky, Mylene. I never was as fast as tachyon anyways, but always angry....so true to my real personality.
    Read the analysis of the various Civs, that one has to do with experience and strategies to deal with AIs. I'm 100% sure that you can contribute something. Don't you want to get credits? :D
    Ok :D .

And now do something, read the new threads in Civ Illustrated user-grp and add information about the leaders for the guide. You've played too many games to not know anything, and you said you could tell us things nobody knows when you wanted to join :mad: :) .
    I don't know if that'd be against the forum-rules, it's like we're ganging up on him for doing his job. I aggree that he's too harsh imo, I think it'd be the best and fairest way if you write to an admin and state your problem. You can say that you're not the only one who thinks so, and name the people, you can say that I'm willing to state my case too. That way, one of his friends will tell him what people are thinking, making him think over himself hopefully. I don't want him to step down or anything, because I tell you, I already was in unmoderated forums, that is not what you and me want. Maybe we should state to the admin that trolling has various lvls, and that up to our opinion, only really bad trolling should be punished, because be honest, trolling often is a lot of fun for everybody (even for the target) .
    Seems so. His argumentation for warning me was that "I'm not allowed to fight my own battles" , WTF? I told him that my friends call me "Mayhem" in RL because I beat up a Nazi on the street. He said he had been in Germany and that he didn't believe me, police wouldn't allow it. I ask myself: What does he think? That the police is where the Nazis are? :lol: I got mistreated in childhood and have 2 bigger brothers, I had to learn Karate just to not get beaten up every day, what shall that mean "I'm not allowed to fight my own battles" , I'm used to defending myself and I never fight unless someone attacks me, how is that wrong?
    Don't worry about that infraction, I also got 2 already, one for trolling Abegweit (or similar name) and one for flaming ahcos and Mylene :> . If I'm informed right, infractions expire, so you have to be careful not to get too many, and of course you shouldn't be so hard that you get banned. Imo this forum is quite liberal, got banned in forums before because they couldn't deal with my honesty, in this forum, imo only leif erikson is a little overactive, he warned me for something I could not understand. r_rolo always finds some words to solve the situation and ori doesn't talk, he uses his cards immediately but only in situations imo where something really wasn't ok.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom