cybrxkhan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• I have a mid range rig and I installed Skyrim flora overhaul which should be equivalent to Tropical Skyrim and it didn't decrease my FPS by more than 3-4. Check out Skyrim Project Optimization, Hi Algo Acceleration Booster, Realistic Lighting Overhaul, and Low Res Pines and Aspen Trees. Those combined boosted my FPS by a lot. I mean a lot.
    Chao ban!!! ^_^ Always love it when I meet a fellow Vietnamese who enjoys Civ and Paradox games.
    Haha yeah. Both Denmark and Sweden in one game? Wat?

G&K hasn't experienced the same Civ rage tho. Civ5's fanbase is different and accepts cool civs for the sake of being cool.
    Ah haha noodle house, yes, that's the thing! I'm honestly unhappy they didn't include more nonEuropean civs when they did the HRE, but oh well.
    Pho sounds like a country actually. Didn't you make a pho country mod once?
    Last time I talked with you was way way back when you were really active in the modding community. Around Warlords I think. I remember you because of pho mostly and because you were a really nice guy.
    Cybrxkhan,what has happened?Your last activity seems to be in February? I know you may not read this,but I hope you will return soon to CivFanatics.
    Hi - I should check my messages more often. Feel free to use as you like. I just found out that it doesn't work in MP mode, and am in the process of trying to correct this, so there will be a new version eventually...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom