spryllino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To be clear, I didn't mean "step off my claims bro", but was more curious what you were interested in. Some nations have very established relationships with each other, so players will be working with each other a lot (or against each other a lot).
    Any chance at all you would be interested in getting on AIM any time soon, potentially to discuss who you might be playing as in SMW?
    First off, you need to calm down, and back off. I haven't exactly had the time to respond to you, as I have more to say then a simple yes or no. Threatening me isn't really going to alleviate the situation more, and I could argue I'm in about as good of a position to strike deep in France as you are into Germany. I would be very fine with signing such an agreement with a caveat to it, something I've been trying to talk to you about on AIM, as a PM about it wouldn't really be fruitful. There's no need to get sassy, or act childish about it. The answer is tentatively yes, but I'd rather get into a much larger discussion about the whole thing, should I ever find you on AIM, my preferred method of communication.
    there are so many places where that (western powers) applies. it could do, but do you not like the one I proposed? I rather like the euphony.
    Also, I already sent orders for this turn. But I have a few plans for next turn I'd like to talk to you about if at all possible :)
    Can you re-invite me to the coalition social group, I'd like to see the orders I sent, And I posted them there. Thanks
    No, I just think we need some more activity from the chairman and members alike :-/
    Could you message him? It's 3 AM and I should be asleep :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom