Farm Boy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I haven't watched Star Wars in forever so I'm probably wrong about this, but your avatar kind of looks like Luke Skywalker.
    Hey I posted a question for you on the 'everyone who disagrees with me is stupid and evil' thread in IALS.

Also, I don't know why I haven't friended you before now. Hope you accept!
    Keep up the good posting brah.
    I enjoy reading your posts. Original and articulate.
    Hey so I've heard conflicting things about the doubt as it concerns farmers. I was hoping you could set me straight.

I've heard that on the one hand, the drought is obviously bad for crops and threatens farmers livelihood. On the other, I've heard that it pushes up crop prices so that some farmers can make a lot more money from what they do manage to get out of the ground.

Is there a sweet spot where a little droubt pushes up prices to really help farmers out without completely wiping out their harvest?

I hope I don't sound too ignorant. I'm just curious about this. Also, do farmers generally have insurance to protect against drought and other bad weather?
    Well, now you know how to do that, Abaddon is just below you on my profile, go, click away good sir :p
    Abaddon is rather friendly don't worry, I know him very well IRL and I'm sure he'd relish the opportunity to tell you all about farming in the UK!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom