Ninja Dude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I shan't touch that malware-inducing troth! :p

Do you have anything else? I keep too much stuff on this computer.
    Well, if all turns out well, I'd be honored to have you as a player/assistance. I'm thinking of not showing the map to players until they describe their country/give a few hundred year history, placing them on the map, and tying all the various links together of everyones' backgrounds to create a geopolitical situation/dynamic in the first update, and then going from there.
    Would you be adverse to letting someone take the ball and run with it regarding your "industrial fresh start"? I'll be sure to credit you for it, if you are willing.
    *botherbotherbother*

I was wondering if you had any plans to go further with your "industrial fresh start", NES?
    It's on the other side of the Altai and Tien Shan Mountains which would be too difficult hold. I control the Tarim Basin and the Taklamakan. We keep the Silk Route open. And really that was our agreement.
    What chat? If this is about the borders its more or less where we are now, though you get to occupy the black space in between.
    lol nope no invitation here unless the new MSN hides them away. If you want you can PM me your address and I can add you from there. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom