Seraiel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, ok. That woman was coming from the latest CG Resident Evil movie: Damnation.
    She was pretty badass.

As I said, I did not ignore you, just my time is...well...tighter than it was. And I'm more disorganized.
    No, I'm not part of the Civ Illustrated team, and we haven't played an SG together. However, I can remember us having some friendly discussions about how to boost game score and the legitimacy of HOF games in general. So I thought I'd drop by to greet you back.
    What do you mean by "partly" back? :) Will you leave posts and games unfinished or will you only get them up to 4 million points? :D
    Everyone loves the guide, so Civ Illustrated was a good idea :D. Thanks for getting it all together and started down a good path.
    Cool, it looks like Seraiel is still around! Hope you are doing well.

Overdosed on Pixy sticks and Civ no doubt :)

I'm afraid the evil Empire Struck Back and threw up a 5 million point game, so your awesome effort is no longer in 1st place >_<
    I am actually concerned about Sera's health.:(

Tachy, you scared me with that last sentence.

I don't think Sera would pass WT's game or botch work on Civ illustrated.

Sera, I hope everything is fine and that you only experienced a bit of a civ overload.

If you are ill, I hope you'll recover soon.

I don't want to go beyond that.
    *Poke*

A new Succession Game of the Month is starting up if you want to try that out.

It's basically the World Series of Civ so I'm sure you'd enjoy it :p
    Not at all. I'm not angry towards anyone. Since Deity Fun #5, I got a down period...and I am still a bit depressed. You are not the only one I didn't reply yet and I know I still have to reply at one moment about a certain posts concerning cheating by Rolo_r1. No worry, I'm not angry, just momentarily retired until days go better.
    And regarding CIV side, I feel like into a spiral of a fall. Like my decline. Everyone has its summum...and its fall.
    I have been reading them. I just don't really have to much to add about the first topic as it is a lot of code reading, and I don't code read at all. :p
    It was a joke! XD I don't really care that much, but he is really over zealous, and he got mad at me for telling him he is over zealous. But maybe I will try, and get an admin to realize there is a difference between sarcasm, trolling, malicious trolling, and just plain meanness.
    Lets start a petition to get him removed for poor modding. XD I am used to mods on forums getting all pissy for actual trolling, like calling someone gay, and other hurtful things. Not just asking if they are uninformed about Civ in a bigger word. :|
    So he does this to everyone not just me? He has done this to me 4 times now. >.> But getting an infraction is nothing new to me. :lol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom