Zx Zero Zx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Didn't you already exit the discussion a long time ago (and encouraged others to do so as well)? You're actually not obligated to post in every thread. You're already on the record as a non-believer.

Current highlight ;)
    Sometimes i just wonder if this community is for real ~~
    No matter how silly or just rude & arrogant somebody might be, he always gets attention or even back-up.
    Hypocritical around here often -.-
    There clearly is some sort of mismatch in the communication going on. I'm not sure whats going on though.
    Incredibly annoying. >_<

Well, at least he isn't arrogant and prone to ridiculing everyone else as the "No-bw" guy.
    lol i see Bhavy posts random crappy stuff again, he isn't even funny trolling with cos it's just such nonsense.
    Yeah, I'm losing faith me too as the discussions progress. Claiming random events are a must and eliminating them just alter the game in a different way that devs intended is pure insanity.
    Since when devs know what is best for true hard players! How many times TMIT is against them and your friend Obsy too.

Obsolete is still a worse elitist given the first cannot be without proving himself his capacities first. lol
    That could very well be the case...
    I remember I thought that when I first started and played with events on.
    Sad that he have to attack everyone who doesn't play the superior "default settings."
    Ofcourse, everything eventually boils down to slave revolts.
    We should have known. >_<
    QUOTE= "...against me"

If you don't get crushed by stronger members in the team...mwahahaha.
    Wait a minute...my team works like that, not necessarily others... :run:
    Peter game didn't work at all IIRC. It was pretty jerky.
    Don't forget the inimaginable burps a la AbsoluteZero, then you're fine for success as manly as it should be.
    BTW, hey you have over 700 games, I have barely 100 games. Gimme time to evolve.

*thump*

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyo time to sleep.
    Sometimes, I want so much to talk random. I have ADD too btw...more precisely ADHD. Clinically.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom