D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• CityIOT Redux.
    Slightly less serious, but likely just as chaotic, as the original!

I don't even know if you're still active.
    MP3

Aden and Malay are anxious; is Russia open to joining the ARMS alliance? It's composed of Aden, Sinai and Malay currently. It's a means for nations that are being pegged by HITSGDP embargoes to put up resistance. It commands a great deal of the world's navy and resources, enough to make sure the HITSGDP never attempts an actual invasion of Russia or other member states.
    Hello.

I am a member of Beyond the Lampshade. It is a forum of debate, humour and other considerations that make up a community. We are in need of new recruits. Consider, lurk if you must and join us! We welcome debates!

We also have a sandbox for RP if your intrested...
    Perhaps if you endorse my run for mayor I can endorse your run for city council through my media empire. You could also purchase advertising space in my newspaper and tv network once the money stats and things go up.
    Consider in MP3: the Imperium of Man wishes Magnus to marry one of your princesses. Consider.
    For MP3: Emperor Gilmore Flanagon's heir, Magnus, will need a wife. Magnus is currently aged 12. Do you have a princess his age or younger to be his wife when he comes of age? The Empires of Man and Russia will union together. Via our empires!
    Hi, welcome to Governments and Politics II! I made you stats already, but you don't have an email or PM activated yet, so I cant give you your stats. We can wait until you can send PMs, or you could give me an email to send you your stats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom