_random_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i was thinking of copying over that post i just made in the Chamber to see what kind of reaction I would get.
    i installed that. i'll try it on next reboot. i was about to go out, and will try it when i get back in an hour or so. thanks for the help.
    no, i can't. that link simply is not there. maybe i haven't been registered long enough or something
    I've heard that Catholics aren't allowed to support abortion, gay marriage, embryonic stem cell research, human cloning, and euthanasia. I doubt many Catholics actually follow their church, however;)

I didn't catch the game, but I saw the score. Condolences:)
    Fair point, particularly in your case when you're pretty straight up liberal otherwise (No wonder you are Orthodox, a pro-SSM person would be a heretic in the RCC:p)

In my case, I don't really know. I still can't believe Roberts upheld Obamacare:crazyeye:

Since the couts are not supposed to be a partisan body, I think its undeniable there should be constitutionalists on the court. I hate the "Living Constitution" crap. Don't like it, amend it, period.
    Yeah, I know. That's why I don't care to support Romney on those grounds.

But what if SCOTUS overturns Roe v Wade? Of course, that can only happen if conservative justices are in power.

(I don't disagree with your decision making process necessarily, but my grandfather was sharing with me how he is basically a single issue voter on life and was challenging me on not being the same way. I figured that someone like you, who is pretty much a straight democrat except for the life issue would be a good person to ask about that.
    Nice.

On another subject I was thinking about, I know you're voting for Obama, how much does it bother you, and make you reconsider your position, that he is pro-choice? Just an issue I was mulling over, since some people are annoyed that I don't really back Mitt Romney, and think I should solely because of that issue even when I disagree with him on a whole lot of other issues.
    I don't even know who they're playing. Being in NY without cable doesn't make it easy to follow my team:)

They lost their last two in OT, which sucks.
    I'm with you. Honestly, if I had been in the South I would have attended August 1st, solely because the mayor of Boston deserves the metaphorical middle finger for his low opinion of free speech (that's really what bothers me about the thing, not the gay marriage debate, which I honestly don't care about anymore, even if I'm technically against it.)

Truth be told, sometimes I'm not even sure why I'm against it. Its mostly definitions at this point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom