Elta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I fear that the freedom to make one's own fortune (a necessary and vital freedom) has been so ingrained into the masses that they will defend the inequitable, the unfair, the unjust, and the criminally corrupt, for fear of treading on the freedom to make a dollar.

I can guarantee that the corrupt have no such hesitation in their designs to enrich themselves at the expense of others.
    You're my third friend in the past 7 years I've been here. Seems like a few years ago having 0 friends was the cool thing but not no more I guess.
    It would be super nice if you came to Illinois and gave me a hug. I know a great place where we can get an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet for only $6.75.
    Merkinball "The day you don't put up a stink about an anti-immigration law or people upholding pre-existing anti-illegal immigration laws is the day that I leave the board forever."

Please give in to his demands and stop putting up a stink!!
    I dabble in the OT on occasion, when there's something interesting worth talking about. I do a little politics, a little bit of religion stuff, talk about big news stories, and I speculate about whether or not GLENN BECK RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990.
    All foreign language "inclusions" need an English translation. There is a thread in Site Feedback (SF) where you should post it. If you cannot find a translation, then please remove it from your profile.
    (cont'd)

Soo.... If you feel like it in 2011, you could easily make a trip into Germany for couple of days - you could go down to Hamburg, spend a day there, take a night train to Düsseldorf, where you can (message too long, to be continued)
    Well, there's no direct train from Copenhagen to Düsseldorf, but it's still very easily reachable, you'd only have to change once in Hamburg (which is quite a big and awesome city in itself :D). I have really no idea about the costs though. Train travel is extremely well-thought-out in Germany and its neighboring countries though (that includes Denmark ;) ), so you can even check the track at which a train will be coming in 6 months from now in Hamburg, and the track from which you'd have to take the next one - sometimes you even get an approximation of the time needed to walk from one to the other, so you can plan everything months in advance. (yes, Germany is amazing)

If you feel like it in 2011, you could easily make a trip into Germany for couple of days - you could go down to Hamburg, spend a day there, take a night train to Düsseldorf, where you can (message too long, to be continued)
    Oh really?? Where in northern Europe? :D It'd be awesome if you get to come to Germany too. :D After all, you showed me some light Las Vegas partying, I can pay up my debts by showing you some serious European partying! :D

Oh and thanks for the video! It's really cool. :goodjob:
    Hello Elta! My new avatar just had to come over and say "HI!" because she loves everybody. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom