Milarqui
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gracias, lo intento. :)
    Luego iba a escribir su pasado, cómo llegó allí y eso, pero ahora no voy a tener tiempo y por supuesto hay otras cosas que hacer! Quería hacerlo como una crónica, más bien breve, pero como vamos a empezar pronto, posiblemente lo voy a ir metiendo como flashbacks en cuanto vaya podiendo.
    Hmm, muy bien. Lo primero ya le tenía puesto "Swordsman", y para lo segundo no tenía aún nombre, pero eso queda fantásticamente. Lo voy a colgar esta tarde o mañana, que hoy tengo que estudiar para un examen.
    Ya casi tengo el personaje listo, pero me preguntaba si podría poner una habilidad de "Espadachín" y una Desventaja de tipo "Atrevido" o algo así, que le fuerce a ponerse en peligro para demostrar que es mejor, o algo así.
    Lo normal, vamos. Pues muy probablemente sí. Pero lo que no entiendo es el numerito de la línea temporal.
    Bunos días! Oye, por casualidad tu nombre real es el que has puesto en el ejemplo de personaje de CFC.com? Sólo curiosidad, tampoco es que conozca ningun Samuel en la vida real.
    Quick Question: Is SparkNES going to have another turn or not? I was about to do orders, but I don't really want to do them if the NES is dead.

Also, thanks for the correction in CI :)
    You should try VMing the people that are missing orders. Usually they just forget. For example, Krzowwh in my NES has nearly missed the order deadline twice in three turns, but sends orders after I remind him. Just a thought, because this NES really is fun and I don't want it to die. Especially so quickly.
    Yeah, I won't be back in sufficient capacity to send adequate orders or even keep up with what is going on. Sorry for wasting your time.
    I think you need to add 4 stone to my total income in the stats, giving me 16 instead of 12 production.
    I know I left. But please, make sure you guys carpet bomb the hell out of Brazil. The back stab cannot be forgiven.
    Yes, I was interested, I was thinking of a non-spark Settlement. Since that didnt happen, I gave up. i sort of love to run against the tide of things.
    "Oh hi.

Just got parent banned from home comp. Typing at a library.

Estimated return time-College.

Brb! For two years"

Posted from the Library.
    Hi. I'm going around bothering people, asking them to take the Quasi in SysNES2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom