Gem Hound
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what would be interesting?

Moderates balance between Conservatives and Liberals... but are unique in that they are seeking stronger international relationships, even including *gasp* entangling treaties! :).

Just a thought to make them unique and stand out a bit more than (insert normal parties here except isolationist).
    Well, I don't know how everyone else does it, but I imagine that we would PM each other with a piece of dialouge or something and then the other person would respond to it. Then we'd straigten it out and such. I'll send you something soon.
    Hey, do you want to do something like Omega and Kaiser did in And all the Gods fell down? Because that would be cool. :)
    By the way, with regard to that PM I just sent you: if you choose to take part, you're not allowed to share the techs without permission.
    Ah, well get any PC's who might be your allies to verify what you are doing.

This miniupdate is going to be hilarious.
    Luckymoose swore to NEVER send miniupdate orders.

Also, if you want allies in this fight you got to "challenge" them to help you. :p
    Yes.

I am doing this as a precedent against other players, who might send contingencies with normal orders, but most do not send miniupdate orders.
    Even then, they would have time to respond after the initial attack. And they would have time to petition allies after the initial attack. You can just do it for the normal update if you want, but the Miniupdate has to be open, as I've said, so that participation can be "fair". Otherwise everyone will surprise attack everyone with an unsolicitated miniupate without their orders, while most send contingencies with their normal orders.
    You have to challenge in thread the nations to a miniupdate, and call for support. Then that nation can call for more support while accepting or declining your challenge. If it declines, you get initiative for the main update.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom