Bair_the_Normal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• With that eastern lot, deserts down the eastern coast and mountains to the west of that, Atacama-esque, will give you the general pattern for rivers. Some islands somewhere, of varying sizes. Perhaps an archipelago from that snakey sort of northern peninsula down to the big island there, with some wispy island chains going out slightly into the Gulf.

Generally, lots of islands on coasts, and a few small ones (think St. Helena/Cape Verde) in the oceans. Some coastal islands down near that Australia-type one in the southwest.

Also, might I suggest extending the northern and southern edges of the continents further north or south? Either that, or we're more than likely gonna have huge frozen seas. :p

Might be interesting to reverse the typical land layout - have the bulk of land in the south, in which case, the north just needs a relatively small continent near the Pole to balance that out.

Sorry in advance for rambling. :p
    Well, I think for a 'cradle'/Mediterranean-esque area we can use that big sea in the centre of the eastern continents. Several sort of short rivers up in that area. Archipelagos on some of the coasts. The southern continent of those three can safely be assumed to be majority desert in the northern half, majority rainforests and savannah/plains in the southern part - think Africa. Deserts go in places where there is a rain shadow, usually created by mountains or coastal hills. Avoid rivers there for the most part. Like I said earlier, forests, deserts, mountains, I can do those. I did some work on decals for that sort of thing a while back, so I'm good to go (ctrl+c, ctrl+v is much easier than actually drawing the thing!)
    200x1250? :p

Now I've had another look, I see what you meant by the roughness. No worries, the final version's the only one that matters in the end. :)
    I like it so far.

Perhaps make some continents different shapes, longer and thinner, more peninsulas & isthmiae (sic?) etc. Inland seas are always cool as well, Mediterranean-style. :)

Your creative license, of course. I can do mountain/desert etc. placement, so don't worry about that.

Only other thing, how big is it full resolution? Around the size of the map Terrance uses would be ideal. :)
    Five or six continents. The Avirrian island city is on an island similar to the ones in Zeeland or Dalmatia.
    I haven't.

Actually, if you'd be prepared to do that, I could get the ruleset done and the pre-thread up inside of next Monday. It'd need to be fairly realistic, on a global scale and nice-looking, but that's about it. It'd be really helpful! :)
    2 things.

1: I never saw any update on the joint design in CI. I can only assume that it didn't happen for some reason.

2: Need NinNES orders.
    I assume that it is not too late to continue our deal with India in Capto Iugulam?
    We will see what we can offer to you, and work it out as we can, we will send word of trade when we are able to.
    Forgot to remind everybody. Orders for NinNES Turn 5 were due yesterday. Due to me forgetting, I'll allow you to send them in whenever before I happen to update. (1-2 days most likely)
    I don't have your orders. Technically 1 hour left. Get them in within the next 12-16 hrs. and I should be able to use them regardless.
    Please separate your NPC diplo from the orders. I said so at the end of Update 3, and I noticed you did it again. That is not really what is supposed to be there. Don't worry about it too much, as most people are doing it, but I still don't like it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom