Mouthwash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About

• They are Asami Sato and Korra, two of the main characters in the Nickelodeon series Avatar: The Legend of Korra. In the show itself, they are depicted as vying for the affections of a male character, Mako. Unfortunately, Mako is a douchenozzle, and because of this, and because of a few overanalyzed things in some episodes of the show, and because lesbians are awesome, a very large segment of the fanbase has begun to ship Korra and Asami with each other. The "Korrasami" ship is particularly common on tumblr, where it is the most popular ship. The line "OTP: Korrasami" is a reference to this; OTP means "One True Pairing".
    That's true. Rand learned that the hard way. Even still, Ron Paul is an American hero. I find it kind of funny that for someone who says he likes Ron Paul other than his foreign policy (Where do you stand on foreign policy, are you a moderate like Rand Paul or Gary Johnson? Or are you a neocon like the mainstream GOP/Democratic establishment?) You spend an awful lot of time attacking him compared to other posters.
    Oh, I couldn't care less:p But seriously, aren't there other things that deserve getting picked on more? Ron Paul is actually a decent human being, a rarity in politics.
    The example of the Texas rebellion would to me express exactly how exceptional this phenomenon is, rather than, as you seem to be suggesting, validating its espousal by paranoid racists.
    Don't have a problem with the division of labour in and of itself; problem comes when it produces power-disparities and thence class-relations. The distinction Marx makes is between a technical division of labour, which is a simple matter of technical necessity, and the social division of labour, which is about the control of others.
    "By decadence I mean cultural decadence, the feeling that your culture is worthless and that patriotism is for the brainwashed."

So are you actually a fascist, or simply an admirer of their ideas?
    Overall, it's a highly overrated country, hyped up by smug British leftists and WASP business elites despite the former having good reason to hate it and the latter having never seen it beyond a passby on their luxury cruisers and yachts through Auckland's shoreline. It is very clean and open next to it's mother country, though, and has a much less crony capitalist economy than the likes of America or Western Europe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom