Zx Zero Zx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh Zero, I never said city "discharge", I gave it to Gandhi in trade. A +4 is also nice. :)
    Sounds weird that early, but one thing few knows is the diplo table can be opened since 4000 BC via CTRL+click on leader name.
    I have seen it even before you pointing that out to me. Interesting how you compare me to Nappy.
    I am barely speakable becoz I forced onto me some kind of rehab to RL. Civ simply created a whole set of problems and that became obvious I had to cure the situation by attacking the problem to its core.

Even tonight I wanted to give a shot and now it's already rather late. RL sucks right now but sometimes you
    have to cling onto it to keep sanity.
    Sometimes, I reply late lol.

"But if you want to see a real game by me, not that awful space race one that I need to replay, I can send you the save of the point in the game where I consider my game 100% won. It is the latest NC on Imm because I am a lazy ass that doesn't want to think when playing. "

So, where is that game? The saladin one with a humongous start (and yes it is because now I'm far from my older self loving those gold tiles)?
    hmm seems like I should touch the diablo franchise again maybe... will see what thinks about what you wrote my uber Witch Doctor :-D
    if I remember right I missed out on diplo win in at least 4-5 votes... underestimated the whole business
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom