Ninja Dude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are sorry that you were so unjustly targeted in this affair. If you ever feel the need to reach out, please feel free. Also, we would be more than happy if you, as the offended party, to have a representative at the trial.
    On Wisps:

My idea was that the body is buried among the roots but their soul is transported into The Cave, where it sometimes manifests as a corporeal entity and sometimes fades away into ethereal nonexistence.

I may be developing Wisps further in coming updates, but for the next one I gotta focus on getting those fresh major actions up
    " It appears the Eye of Vash is siphoning off some of your strength! "

Mhm, I should take a look at it for myself.

*sees smoking crater instead*

"Whoops. Sorry not sorry."

Jkjk
    For this age at least, it's like an open volcano. It's like an open festering sore on the face of the land, where the lifeblood of the world beneath bleeds. It's less of an explosion crater and more of a lake. The rift that extends from it looks like someone slashed the ground with a sword. It get shallower as it extends, and it reaches the "horizon" which would probably be the sea. The molten crater doesn't flow into the rift.
    Ninja. I've got: Oda Nobunaga and Takeda Katsuyori and Mori Terumoto. Or, if you want, you could be Tokugawa Ieyasu or Toyotomi Hideyoshi (allied with Nobunaga at this point). Let me know.
    By the way, feel free to expose stockholme's character as the man in black.
    Hope you're not too disappointed. I just can't see myself picking up where the last one left off, and being really enthusiastic about it. Hope you'll be active in the next one, though, even if there isn't a Ryuzoji option. :)
    May I have a couple of Uggor names? I need an ambassador and a ship captain for a story.
    Orders due please buddy ol' pal :D
    I know you're having a hectic time, do you need me to take control of Egypt for a few turns?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom