lymond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Tachy - I've been reading your thread in detail. Just haven't had much advice for you, although I've learned a lot myself ;) My advice is only newb worthy :lol: Sometimes I don't think you realize how awestastic you are. (Oh...what was the nevermind about below...I remember seeing a comment from you a day or so ago, but was not sure what you were referring too...something like "that's interesting" I think )

FJL - Yep, that happens all the time really. Occasionally you get a dutiful little soldier who pays attention and really learns, but 9 out of 10 times some dude pops up for advice and disappears just as quick. What really gets me are the ones that basically have no clue about how to play the game yet seem really stubborn about certain settings and approaches. RFC being an example, but he's not a bad guy...at least he enjoys the game.

Still, I'm addicted to helping out the young'uns. It is rewarding when it actually works.
    Why Lymond is helping newbies that can't be helped when there's an @sshole (a.k.a. me) who desires moar advices from players?

And WHY on earth everyone is avoiding my thread like PEST! :mad:
    You have way more patience than I do for helping people... I can't stand it when I type out good advice and it's only half-heartedly listened to.
    "Will answer your PM the best I can tonight or tomorrow. Can't stop playing challenger #4."

Just reenabling my promise. Because of RL, I really got lazy/tired recently. For instance, I haven't posted anything in Kaku for >2 weeks.
    I was I think, actually I think I frucked up and was building Broadway to get more trades for happiness. But if I remember correctly building research only speed it up by 1 turn. So if I played perfectly I think I could have saved 2 turns off my finish, or 12 if I some how got another AI to vote more me magically. :lol:
    You can always build research

I'm just letting Pollina feel comfortable with that lead before I swoop in a snatch all the #1s :lol:

Ofc, once Tachy joins in the fun, if she does this time, we should all be afraid...very afraid
    I was a tiny bit slow to the UN. Not sure how I could have boosted my research. Half bulbed Edu, PP, SciMeth, and Radio.
    I totally effed myself on #7. I actually built UN around 1840-ish, but took forever to get the votes. I'll replay that one eventually with more AIs.
    Dat grin op! There are times when people should take everything I say as a joke. :lol: Go read more code beeb!
    Nice. I'm entertained. I was feeling bored with these inanimate codes.

Do you see my present avatar? 'tis what I feel now.
    Yea I know Lymo I do all that, but I seem be getting to like 1-2 points off friendly, and then not being able to budge a single inch.

HEY TACHNOOB! I haven't seriously played Civ in a good year, and so I am a little rusty. Plus I ing suck at everything that doesn't involve war planning, and action. x] Not really, but I just don't take the game as seriously anymore. I stopped playing Deity every game because I got tired of having to think a lot, and plan so I have been playing a bunch of Imm, and crushing. :p If there was a single landmass Dom/Conq that didn't have dog shat tiles for 90% of the tiles I would show you a 1200 AD win. :p
    Your always welcome here Tachy ;), especially when razzing Triple Z

Been waiting for you to join in the HOF and wipe everyone away. It'll be interesing to see your result in #1
    "Oh man Pollina is too good at this game, gets #1 in every game he plays."

Do you want me to get in and crush you like a fly? Ehhhh Mister ZZZ thinking I'm just a " mmmm knowledge oriented player."

~~~~~Douchebag Tackywaxon~~~~~

P.S. I know this is Lymond's profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom