Tyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• and now that you have to spend your entire day doing college things you know why I haven't done my signup
    hey tyo, I took a closer look at the great abyss, and your Earth Start date and my Earth start date are different, by a lot, mostly because I am using the XCOM timeline and in my history Humanity has advanced technology because of the alien invasion, anyways should I try to fix the discrepancy by having a more colonized and terraformed mars, or should I keep it the way it is?
    A reminder that your sign-up for Flying Blind is not yet complete (missing: full sign-up)
    MP4

Kirov's slaves have a Syndicalist priority; please feel free to bid on them, if only to free them afterward!
    Hey just as a heads up, me and the previous Hungarian player signed a full military alliance. Are you still up for that?
    Hey, Tyo, how long are you planning before you update IOT:GJ? I'm just wondering so I know when to finish all my RP. :)
    For IOT: Great Journeys consider the posters in the Alpha Centauri section of CFC. They might make excellent figures to join the game.
    Please PM/VM me when your space IOT goes live. I don't want to miss it because I am not paying attention. Thanks!
    You never really awnsered why I didn't get Southern France in the lastest map. Is there any particular reason?
    Can I be a Great or at least a Medium Power in your IOT? I'd much rather be the former, and my nation choice depends on you granting me Great or not
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom