spryllino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, before I forget to mention this, you can send orders for all the NPC'd Commonwealth nations. They should probably do as you say.
    Oh I forgot about that renewal. Where did you get the army-numbers from? I always want to do an archaic-classical age polis NES, but the details always escape me, especially population details...

Are you talking EQnes? Try to encourage a new rise of the republicans, I would take them instead of drought stricken Angola any day :p
    There is no end. After page 8 there is some NPC diplomacy and that's all. Sad sad, it could have been an amazing NES with more dedicated players. I actually saw my prophecy that the NES will die because the players are undedicated late orders senders :p

Think you might one day restart it?
    Ah yes, the banked EP was my fault. In case you haven't noticed, I'm terrible with doing stats. The astericks were because you had said to "The above rearmament will be done in such a way that the orders are given for all the items, but they will not be put into commission, as such, until the end of the year, although then fully prepared for service;". I did't exactly know how to handle that request, so the astericks mean you have them, but you don't. Or something.

The issue with your orders was, mathematically, you didn't have enough for any infantry divisions. You didn't even have enough for all of the fighter and warker brigades you had requested. So you did not get any divisions.
    Hey, do you have AIM? (And any idea about the St. Laurent trade, yet?) I'm writing up orders, and it'd be useful to know.
    I would like to talk to you sometime about the upcoming update. I'd like to organize something with you, but it'd be easier on AIM. I know time-zone differences make it difficult for us to really get in sync, but should you ever see me on there, send me a message.
    Do you plan on making Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick all into the Dominion of Newfoundland, or are you splitting it in any way?
    I sent Eq that message about the 50 EP And be said he'd check but hasn't responded, so unless I say otherwise I'll probably need it
    Hey, you're welcome to send me orders for Russia in Diplomacy at some point in the next 24-48 hours. Guh, sorry I completely missed your posts where you were saying you were taking Russia up. Sorry about that :p
    As for Christos, he IS quite a character, isn't he? Well, I have worked with him over several MONTHS. He has become MUCH better, and straight up talk without innuendo or insinuation is the best way to work with him because honestly, that is how he works himself many times. Beating around the bush will just confuse him further. He straight out expects war to the end, so he straight out says that he doesn't think it is a good idea (for Zeletdude, nevermind himself). He then appends this OOC-wise. Should OOC-history direct diplomacy? No, and I have discussed with him this fact already. Will he learn? probably not this time. But eventually-yes.
    You guys are doing different things. Christos is trying to use OOC to convince Zelet that he won't be worth fighting to the end. Gamez probably wants to fight IC anyways, so used the OOC justification out of hand. Meanwhile, you referenced the OOC IC, making it semicanon.

You all are doing different things with manipulating OOC vs IC. But really, it may be "funny" now but overall it is simply bad.
    Sorry.

I just came back from dealing with OOC madness in the IOT forum, and I felt proud that us NESers are better. Then I opened up SMW and saw that you and Gamezrule wrote. Needless to say my pride for nesers in this matter was... utterly crushed. Which is why I reacted.
    Please edit your diplo in SMW to remove references to Greek genocide. Why? If you don't you are using OOC information in an IC declaration. Hopefully it is just a careless mistake. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom