Starlife
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am confusing region and family names. :p

You can just go with Garasai/Turosai for simplicity's sake.

I will still roleplay everything because the Esurks decidedly don't want an openly Aluesiri rule.

1) Family overall would be Garasai
    2) "House Quacimisa" is a powerful clan which controls the Quacimisan hills and which has married completely into House Garasai. Every son and daughter of the two houses married into each other, with Turos as their leader.
    3) The last paragraph is true. He changed his name to make himself different, keep the title. (having two Baron Garasai's doesn't really work) as well as to pander to the purebloods.

As for the "Frontier Region", it falls under Turos because Erome married his family into all the local houses/lords/clan chiefs that he can get his hands on.
    I am confusing region and family names. :p

You can just go with Garasai/Turosai for simplicity's sake.

I will still roleplay everything because the Esurks decidedly don't want an openly Aluesiri rule.

1) Family overall would be Garasai
    2) "House Quacimisa" is a powerful clan which controls the Quacimisan hills and which has married completely into House Garasai. Every son and daughter of the two houses married into each other, with Turos as their leader.
    3) The last paragraph is true. He changed his name to make himself different, keep the title. (having two Baron Garasai's doesn't really work) as well as to pander to the purebloods.

As for the "Frontier Region", it falls under Turos because Erome married his family into all the local houses/lords/clan chiefs that he can get his hands on.
    Ok, also for "Terminology". The House I will play is House Turosai.

House Turosai is the "Foremost Branch" of the House Garasai, specifically the branch which joined with the clan lords of Quacimisa.

House Ranasai is the only branch of House Garasai which maintains pure blood for (3 generations?). Randon Ranasai is brother of Erome and patriarch of this House/subHouse.

Erome probably married brothers, sons and daughters among the lesser retainers and such as well. These all fall under House Turosai, as does House Ranasai.
    1) Erome was the lord of Garasai who fled. Randon is his brother. Turos is his son.
    2) He died while Turos was still young. Randon became lord and regent.
    3) Randon refused to hand power to Turos after he's grown. This plus questionable decisions mean discontent against his leadership of what was once an Esurkish-Aluesiri partnership.
    4) Turos marries into Yutaniska of Saikatora, then enforces his claim as Lord. Randon capitulates in exchange for the deal.
    5) Randon is Turos' retainer as well as advisor, but also a rival. He is allowed to rule Essilhome as he is the one they accept for now.
    6) They are both barons due to a technicallity.
    I will write more, g2g right now, but is this simpler?
    Finally, Turos III is a half-blood Esurk/Aluesiri.

Also, why did I insist on making such byzantine politics? One, I wanted the Pure Blood Aluesiri to have a figurehead of sorts with some power, and basing said figurehead in Essilhome is logical. Two, because "Necessity" in the House Words refers to the fact that my House, from the past to the present, always sought to make themselves irreplacable. If Garasai is removed, Esurks will have an open season on the weaker, lower Saffron houses. If Turos III is removed, his blood-alliances are moot and Quacimisa-Saikatora Esurkish alliance can enact revenge on the Aluesiri of Essilhome. If Essilhome is removed, the legitimacy of the Esurkish clans and their alliances are worth little. Ect ect ect.
    They are BOTH barons, which is also a source of tension. This is both because Randon refused to give up the title of the Baron of Garasai, as well as the land which he is grudglingly accepted as a retainer over gave that title.

By inheriting Quacimisa form his mother directly, and with his son inheriting both Esurkish realms and being the legal heir of Essilhome, he is the leader of my clan.

Quacikev, in Quacimisa is the capital. Saikatora is an important blood-ally, and Essilhome is a very important region under the leadership of Retainer, Baron, and former Lord of Garasai, Randon Ranasai.
    It has to do with recent history. Essilhome refers to the three fortresses established by Essil: Essilkeep, EssilPort and Essilbank. My capital is Quacikev. Yes, Garasai is the retainer under command of Baron Ranasai. If you want to veto the history you can but here is recen history.

After Erome died, his brother and pureblood Randon Garasai took the reigns. He was a good leader in many respects, but because he refused to marry into any of the Esurk clans and refused ot hand power to the grown Quacturan Garasai-Quacimisa he was increasingly marginalized. He also became more and more erratic as the time went on. After Quacturan married into Saikatora's family and the Turosai branch of the G-Q house, he gathered enough support to depose Randon as head ot he G-Q house. Randon became patriarch of the Ranasai branch and became a figure head of the pure bloods still living in Essilhome, which became his fief under Turos III's command from Quacikev.
    NK wants a question.

What the hell is going on in this world? He is very confused on the state of magic.

Explain to me what the supernatural/fantastical/magical elements are as they exist during the play time of this NES. He wants to know what Fantastical events are currently existing and are known to exist.

What can I do? What can't I do? What are the limitations on this magic? He wants to know your limits, perhaps more specific examples on the safe distance of vague, so he can storywrite in peace.

Does it exist? Probably not. Unexplained weird science?

Why does the Imperial line have those genetic traits? Etc. Background knowledge kept secret on purpose?

Bolded are my little remarks. More specifically, this post here.

On #neverending he is genuinely confused. Oh hi, you're there!
    Starlife, what Luckymoose really wants is a Simple English Wikipedia answer to his questions, specifically and especially on the known limitations of magic you will allow. He is really angry right now, and part of it IS him but your answer didn't really help. If you answer those questions directly, hopefully he will learn to ask them more often and release some of the tension. Can you do that, please?
    Wasn't it the name I chose after you guys didn't like Assange?

Assange is such a good house name thou :p
    Three brothers would definitely "fall" under me, as much as the intervening land "falls" under me. Even if they didn't, they would rely on me for 50%+ of their funding, defenses, supplies ect.

Lexozeha is pretty independent with an marriage alliance. I only directly control the two areas I marked out. The rest are merely my "sphere of influence" because the rest of the fronteir houses and interior clans are very much weaker than Lexozeha or Garasai-Quacimica.
    Three Brothers
    -Padacura
    -Ushikan
    -Darreska

Saikatora
    -Lexozeha, Clan of Turos' Wife. Lands goes to Turos' child.
    Hey, Starlife. My laptop has taken an absolute turn for the worst so I may not be able to get my application for your NES in until I sort things out on Tuesday (when I finish up my desktop). I just wanted to let you know. I'll try to do what I can until the , but the damn laptop is giving me a lot if grief to so much as log on. This has been sent from my iPhone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom