Snerk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's probably something to do with fermented fish. Or fermented sheep's heads. Anyway, cheers. Skål!
    You! You're alive! I haven't seen you since last year! Vote YES for a better (long-term) future, a Constitution, and not having all your interests being dismissed as those of backwards provincials! That is, if you can stomach a few years of hardships and vengeful Tories.
    Paradoxically, the London threatens Scotland with 'you won't be allowed into the EU' while they themselves want out from it, the hypocrites.

btw I've been reading Humon comics today. Is it true that Norwegians eat rotten fish? Skål!
    I can see you're online! You're lurking the gTalk! No soup for you.

(Actually I want to incorporate a soup nazi joke to the writings I jsut sent you. I think I know where they'll fit)
    Snerkr… one down, in shameful circumstances, two to go. Monday and CaTuesday are the two big ones, for the yearly subjects. Can you fly in from Snoreway and sit either or both for me? I'll buy you a pair of robot hands, and rebuild you as a cyborg when the authorities destroy you the first time…
    :trouble: Oh really? Still on the rotating sleep schedule? As you can see, I've converted another person to the longship avatar. Exams are next Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon, I'm free, one way or another.
    You! Get your Nordic arse online at some point, I'm devising a calendar, I've already got all the names of the days of the week (which you'll love) and I need help with the months.

And the map should adapt to the story. Have you read any of the paper editions of the sagas? Try Hermann Pálsson.
    Fixed. But moar commentary would be nice…

Also I'll have a couple special tequests for you.
    Have you done anything, mapwise?
    Have you read the latest bunch? I'll need you to do some schtuff, but this week I have three exams (major ones, all) so I probably won't be able to send you moar on gTalk.
    This is a statement done of my own free will. Do not be a coup-mongering imperialist, slave of the opposition media, the guns should be pointed at traitors and not at me.

And log in already, gTalk's boring at this time of day.
    Of course not! It is treasonous and shameful to protest against glorious beautiful president of the People's Argentinian Republic of Kirchneristan!
    Look, there's thirty-odd survivors. If you don't join, you're one of the mindless zombies in the place.
    Up too late or too early, Snerkr? I've started rereading the emails. I'll need a few translations soon. Send ideas if you have them! Still, Jarl Plot will have an enormous bearing over this story.
    rannsaigh=cognate of 'ransack'. Agh, Snerkr dear, your powers look like they're being drained.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom