Ziggy Stardust
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I also thought the Spiders were his bandmates, don't know about the fly.

I have never heared the word beerlight outside of that song, so I can't help you there. :lol:
    That song being a perfect example of 'too weird to get at first.' I'm still mulling over what it means.
    Your signature is awesome. I always misunderstood the lyrics till I saw your signature. :)
    I saw all of Brosnan's Bond outings, but they really were very smarmy. Even Brosnan thought some of the lines were awful. :)
    I've been wanting to use that joke ever since I saw it in one of the Pierce Brosnan Bond films. :D
    I believe it was in one of the many GhostWriter threads just recently. Just in case, you're not making a subtle typographical joke, it's embarrassing as well. :)
    This will scramble your melon... I took a political test, turns out I'm most likely to support the Green Party here based on platform comparisons between the US parties (exception being 2nd Amendment of course).
    Thanks. Its not your fault, you had a valid criticism, but if you look up the number of times "Abortion" and "Death Penalty" have been used in the same sentence against me as an attack, and how few times it was used for anything other than "Hypocrite" you'd get why I assumed such.

Thanks for understanding:)

Honestly, however right or wrong one's position may be, its VERY hard to defend a position virtually alone. It gets stressful, doubly so when having to deal with attacks so often.
    I have to apologize. I'm so used to getting attacked these days, its either "You hate women" or "You're a hypocrite because you oppose abortion but support the DP." So whenever I see the death penalty brought up in an abortion thread in a post that's "Against" mine I just assume its an attack. I shouldn't, so I owe you the apology. I apologize.
    June 6 1972 is the day David Bowie's The rise and fall of Ziggy Stardust and the spiders from Mars was published. That's why I wished you a happy birthday yesterday.
    Definitely. Almost all of my (admittedly few) *coughinfractionscough* have come from responding to him in various stages of disbelief.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom