Arakhor
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• The two aren't mutually exclusive. The idea behind the Big Bang is that the whole universe started with nothing (or virtually nothing), and suddenly started to expand rapidly. I think that the expansion was a lot more rapid than most people here do, however.

I didn't see the "humans on the moon" option until after I voted. I have no doubt that American and Soviet Spaceships have landed on the moon and their crews have walked on it's surface.
    No, I don't think it did. I edited it in pretty quickly, though I hadn't seen your post at that moment and wasn't trying to make you look dumb or anything. I just realized as soon as I wrote that it was a nebula that I might as well just show people. :)
    It does have that bond cringeworthiness. ;)

I saw all the bonds but I guess ol Pierce doesn't leave an impression.
    Surely you realized the :mischief: smilie.

The reality however is that America was indeed founded on secession. To celebrate our own heritage and then deny other areas of America their own self-determination is indeed contradictory.

And American politics have indeed gone out of whack. There are only a few sane voices left. I'm glad Ron Paul is still among them.
    Honestly, if there weren't people in that thread going "Deport everyone who signed it" or "Use nuclear missiles on the darn traitors" I wouldn't have given a snide response.

Then again, you live in the UK so you probably still think you own the 13 American colonies. Of course you are going to disagree with Ron Paul:mischief:
    Good day.

Fancy IOT? SonicTH has set up a classic IOT known as "IOT X: the Space Race." If your intrseted in joining a IOT set in the old days of IOTing rules, you find that Russia is free for a country to appear if intrested. Observe and then deploy if your intrested in this IOT.
    Hey, I kind of want to sig this "Did you just copy that from the Libertarian Bible or do you actually think in dreadfully ignorant and hackneyed clichés?". Concerns/objections? :p
    Only in British English. ;)

I actually prefer to use the -our ending, like in colour, but then I started playing Magic for a while, and reading all those "color" cards hybridized my accent. Sowry. :p
    Nevermind, I am very tired and apparently have no reading comprehension right now.

I enjoy your humor though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom