Tycho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OOC: I suggested it :3.

I also added "Of Virgins" to add further ambiguity, but Gemmy decided not to. Or maybe I was laughing so hard I thought I typed it but I didn't.:D
    Unconditional surrenders means no terms or promises to the surrendering party. You're basically refusing to surrender.
    Not really, I guess Bacco didn't look kindly on them ignoring their destiny and purpose.

But I'm not sure if the distinction is peaceful/not peaceful... Just kill the ones that refuse Bacco ;)
    Well, over the next 5 turns you can work on annexing Pommerania.

You can also take over land as the Red March migrates further, although you would have to make a deal first.

Just a reminder, since you forgot when Xilexis was civilizing.
    As for the Dragon Horde Remnants: Only their leadership surrendured, and they need something to convince the 95% of their people to. Remember Xilexis? Money worked. In this case, victory works most of the way, but you still have people behind the front lines and you still have diehards. So think of a way to deal with that (well, you can always kill them all but that would make their surrender pointless ;)). (Just as an additional reminder, the Iron Prophet is looking for buggerite recruits for his plan.)
    Nothing to apologize for.

Also, are you sure you UNDERSTOOD understood? You always seemed to misunderstand more often than you actually understood what I was trying to say. Questions about anything is not only accepted, but desired.

Your most recent misunderstanding: Ostracizing the Red Faith+Leadership of Vahshallah=Kicking all of Vahlshallah out.
    As in what Heinrach will say: You send their orders this turn if you'd like, from guidelines to actual honest to goodness orders.

BTW, write one more story before tomorrow night and you "win".
    Well, they would do what Heinrach will say, but note: They have been preparing a large expedition into the Rtassian Valley, so even with the change in leadership they can't afford to change too much of their plan of "ally with large horde, turn them against legitimate enemies, protect allies" without their large horde turning against them.

Right now they are allied specifically with Danyaria and Xilexis, both of them have large amounts of Iron Faith adherents, which is a rather strict form of the Grey Faith with Iron Prophet teachings (which I think will fade as time goes on). Danyaria also has a surprisingly large amounts of forsworn.

As for other Buggerites, you can't really finish conquering them as they range from OTL Poland across the Danube all the way to the Balkans, but they have mostly stopped migrating by now.
    I suggest outlining what you want to do, and then go through writing the scenes, and maybe prewrite some of the more important ones. If the deadline comes earlier than we expect it to, then you can speed up and condense a bit. :).

Do you realize I am basically extorting an ingame-effect with hours of work? :p

Anyway, good luck.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom