spryllino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hop in a new one :p Or try your hand at Capto again. I'd recommend mine, but I don't know how into Fresh starts you are.
    Do you remember what the name of that tariff reduction deal was between the late FBC and Occitania? I'm trying to find it so I can record the original wording.
    I sent my demands on Sardinia and Corsica. I'll send my demands on Spain now.
    Well, what is there to really draft? Since it is my treaty, should I just reword the 14 points in a more Treaty like format, toss in what I'm interested with, with Spain, and have you sign it?
    I would prefer to deal with Sardinia and Corsica separately, but I will send it to Spain.
    Assuming you'll be doing that now, I'll receive it, alter things within reason, tack on Italian demands, and what I wish to do with Spain, and post it.
    Well, while I'd prefer to handle Spain on a case basis, if you are insistent that it be a single-overriding treaty, then so be it. I will send you my demands of Spain. It'd be nice for you to PM me what you have changed from the original 14 points though, so I have an idea as to what specific changes you are making.
    You haven't lost to the Germans. You actually have a very good shot at winning. Don't surrender to them.
    Peru has bid 180, I've extended the auction up until EQ needs orders. Would you like to bid higher?
    I do indeed have an AIM. perrin.ryan

If that doesn't work, send my your own AIM name and I'll contact you asap.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom