merciary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Merciary, It would be good seeing as you're the Grandpatriarchate to check the linked article (in my latest post in EoE) and consult the 30 canons of the prophet (on the wiki) before concluding the orthodox position in the Bysrian synod. On an aside, Canon XV you may care to note explicitly says the Church is "infallible in its doctrine, guaranteed by Opporia for all time", and so going back on explicit doctrine could result in a lot of problems for you since it would be a repudiation of the entire basis of the Church's authority. If you want to clarify historical orthodox doctrine or whatever I'm available, although since I don't want to dictate what you should do any input I'd be willing to give would be restricted to referencing what the historical position was, and noting potential risks.
    Hello merciary! Why don't you take the Grandpatriarchate in NK's NES, which has just fallen vacant? I think you'd make a good job of it, if I remember your style aright from a while ago, and I'd quite like not to have an NPC as in that department, whether as an adversary or as a friend.
    Hey merciary, I don't know if you still play NOTW's but if you feel like joining one I am hosting a game starting a week today. Follow this link if you want to take a look.
    can i get an invite to the wolfhaven tribal council? You can join the pandaholme one whenever you want- its not closed. I won't say anything- i'm just curious what you are all doing... and we are probably not secret cannibals dedicated to eating wolfhaven babies.... probably.
    Hey, Ogres from the Barren Lands (which as a reminder are malnourished berserking Krutargg which follow Sha-Taaug) or Krutargg from Krutargga (which inhabit the mineral-rich mounds of Krutargga and follow the Sha-Telkug religion)?
    Hey, if you get your submission in for the minigame I can update. I know people are busy and don't mean to bother you. :)
    Just a warning just in case. The newspaper program you are using will refresh its database in 12 hours, so you might want to save/download and reupload it to preserve it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom