H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, she was born in Nashville. Admittedly, her heritage is Indonesian, French, and Irish...:p
    i just randomly stumbled in there, did some searching and now im aware of the situation.

Sir, i had a similar situation (but worse) and my response was to ignore them, have someone (a mod preferably) to tell them to stop insulting me, don't respond to them, or... agree with everything they said, it confuses them. the point is, you should try not to let these people get to you. it will only create problems.

hope i helped History_Buff.
    So? I said much worse things when I was a noob. Just remember the rules, relax, and you'll do fine in the community. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about the no wonders thing. It's just speculation. The OP is obviously being sarcastic...
    Well look at the No wonders thread on the Civ 5 general discuusions forum. Also I called someone on that forum a dbag on another thread (that post was deleted). I got a message from a mod also. I just feel I've lost face and I need to leave. I reallly dont want to, but its the only thing I can do.
    There was never a problem in the first place.. you just took the comment the wrong way...
    The post will be edited to remove the offending stuff, and you will get a private message, a warning. "do more of this and you will get a week ban" or something like that
    Oh no, you need to do quite a lot of bad things to get banned. You will get a slap on the wrist however.
    Which in turn casts a shadow of freezing hot(or is it burning cold?...) light, attacking the pain and consuming the plight, slowly seeking to find a way to make you believe... Once again, in a thing, called love.
    Hey... If you give up on love, love gives up on you. As a result, happiness gives up on you too. Then the world gives up its only hope of bringing you back home... The girl you used to love from the town you used to hate, sharing with you its cruel and darkened fate... Then a light emerges from the bowels of despair, something you used to think would impair, your sight of a vision called love...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom