Omega124
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Well, doesn't need to be a story, hahah, just a post saying what you're doing could work.

If you want me to continue your orders to the world, I'll have you continue trying to destroy Farrey, although I'm a little uncertain, because your motivations are ultimately to mate, and if you die, you're not going to be able to do that very successfully. ;)
    What year were you going for? I can rewrite around it.

Slight nitpick, the Commonwealth wasn't founded till 1949 and Canada was a Dominion up to that point OTL, technically it was independent as of the Statute of Westminster 1931 but retained the monarchy.
    You're doing a good job. If you need to get your orders in Friday, that's fine.
    As a general rule, as long as they need to be. :p

The next one will be two weeks though.

re: NPCs, thats a good idea. I'll probably make one when I get home. :)
    Heavy Tank I is comparable to a T-35 or a KV-1. I imagine Tiger/Pershing equivalents being Heavy Tank II.
    I need to be sure of something before I start the Whose Line game, do you promise to be active in the thread?
    NOPE, I'm attempting to run two NESes which is the problem. I stalled on NESCraft right now but will get that done this week!
    Congratulations on being the first to announce candidacy! I will not be supporting any candidate in the primaries, however, as I am the moderator.
    The Core introduction and character formats are now up, with OOC OP and Wiki edits underway. The official thread will soon be posted.
    Although I have probably mentioned it to you on chat, I feel like I haven't pestered you enough if I can't distinctly remember that I have :p. I recently began a Realpolitik, and it is currently looking for one or two more parties and plenty of players, and the elections are underway. Feel free to join!

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=486713
    DP between Germany and the Papal States? it appears it is fated to be after the Franco/Britotalian DP thingo. ("hitlers pope" for the works :p)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom