AlpsStranger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm really fond of the Japanese dolphin killing episode and the one where the city shusi guy turns out to be a psychopathic white guy
    Not all of the Sandy Hook families are there being Obama's puppets, remember.

These people have a LOT of poliitical influence all the sudden and they're using it to screw us over. I know I shouldn't blame them for that but I can't help it. Aren't they responsible for what they choose to do now in spite of the horrible thing that happened to them? Everyone makes their own choices, and all that.

Of course, its Obama I truly hate right now, my revulsion for him, Bloomberg, and his ilk is far, far greater than the revulsion I would have for Adam Lanza or any other normal serial killer. These people are playing with the rights of MILLIONS.
    What's sad is that the kind of policies they advocate are the best way to end up with Hitler, even though that isn't their intent. Remember that Adolf was democratically elected initially...

Yet the logical conclusion to their ideology is that Adolf Hitler is acceptable if a majority chooses him. None of them will admit to that, but that's the logical conclusion of absolute majoritarianism.

If we had a CFC election between Hitler and Ron Paul I'm willing to bet Hitler gets at least 20%...
    The sad thing about some of these people is that I honestly think some of them would take Adolf Hitler before they'd take a big-L Libertarian like Ron Paul. I can't really point this out in the thread, but I get the sense. Some of these people love order more than they love literally anything else. Lord of Elves even outright admitted that he'd take North Korea over anarcho-capitalism (Which is admittedly a bit more extreme than what I advocate, but is worlds, worlds better than living in NK.)
    I really do feel like I lost my mind already and need to become sane again. The thing is though, I just can't explain this suspencion without either saying that the administrators are complete morons or that they want Sandy Hook 2.0.... or possibly someone higher up paid them to want Sandy Hook 2.0.

The thing is, once we lose the 2nd, we lose everything. Suspending someone from stopping a shooting is a pretty good way to make it seem like what we have isn't working even though it is.
    BTL's admin is considering a multiplayer game of Civ5. Consider joining us well! We have a grand gaming chats and you will enjoy our debates plus humour along with the chance to play a multiplayer game of Civ5 with me Ailedhoo.
    Hello.

You might be intrested in my forum, Beyond the Lampshade, a place of debate, humour and other stuff of a good community. Consider us for our cooking section and other stuff. Join us for we are in need of recruits and will welcome you!
    I think its hilllarious that Form is still claiming to be a libertarian while supporting assault weapons bans. Someone comically made a group called "Libertarians for force and fraud." I think we need a similar comedy act for "Libertarian gun grabbers":lol:

The first and second amendment do stand together in the US because they were created together. If the government can destroy one they can destroy the other.

If more people realized that you need to defend everybody's freedom and not just your own we wouldn't be in the mess that we're in, IMO.
    I think America has become a basically one party state and I see no reason to vote for either of the major parties, no matter what you may fear from the "Worse" one. Republicans don't care about taking away your abortions or gay marriages, they need Roe v Wade to get gullible Christians to keep voting for them, and they'll give up gay marriage soon enough as well (They're already starting too.) They, along with the Democrats, care far more about instituting a police state and fighting everybody to care about social issues.

If you can't bring yourself to go Libertarian, you could at least vote Green. I think they'd kill the economy but at least they aren't police statists.
    Hey, is it just me, or is Obama acting like even more of a dictator than he was before?

I'll give credit where credit is due, on foreign policy I'm glad he's hastening the pull out of Afghanistan, but frankly, on the home front, I think he thinks he's a king.

Am I missing something here?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom