Zack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That just makes it sound even better.

Definitely going to try and pick it up this semester, that is if I can ever finish China Marches West.
    Dense? Damn, maybe I'll hold off on it for a bit.

Things Fall Apart sounds really interesting though, thanks for the rec. I added it to my "Books I Need to Read" list.
    People have told me all about it. I didn't fully believe them and then I saw that necro'd shoes in the house thread. That was eye opening. I missed the party. :(
    I met Abbadon in fiftychat, he's a nice fellow. Totally agree with you but after the tavern banishment of our favorite derailer, things improved markably. I really worry we're going back into the pits as of tomorrow.
    And truthfully I personally don't see issue with talking about non-members there. Screw them, they all do it in their groups and how can you be in a group that doesn't talk about outsiders? Sure, you can claim the moral high ground and say it's not classy or whatever, I guess you might even have a point in that it drags down serious discussion. But if it's confined to one specific thread, I don't see a problem.
    I mean, on the one hand, it's meant to be a classier kind of group. Talking about people who aren't there isn't classy. Then again, that specific thread was set up with that exact purpose - though it started solely as a thread to talk about posts and not posters - it has crossed into talk about the posters numerous times.

As I also noted, we spent quite a bit of time and effort on exactly the topic that's now taboo all of a sudden. I don't know dude. I just know I've got an infraction and/or ban coming of this. I am not well liked here by the powers that be.
    Very poorly. :lol:

Yeah about IALS, I don't even know. I mean, on the one hand, I get where Cutlass is coming from, but we literally spent pages on exactly the topic he says we shouldn't discuss. So I don't know where he's coming from. I'm confuse.
    But not the right one! Not many appear to have caught on.

btw you've made me realise that Double A is on my Friends list for some reason. This must be investigated.
    Simple curiosity. Recently I said thank you for vigging Pizza in White Walkers and he said he was never to be assigned the vig role. Except when he nearly won the game with Batman. As I said, simple curiosity.
    Oh I see. I PM'd pizzaguy about elite, but no response yet. I'm really interested in the scoop though.
    What happened to Thunderfall? I never see or hear from him ever.

Ok, so he's not really that dangerous then. I thought for a second he was a legit hacker.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom