Terrance888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Posted a story involving Babyface, called Babes Bernard by Thomas. I want you to go investigate the Baron and kickstart a story arc with them.
    Ahh, so she is. That .. I do not .. recall that. I suppose I should make her stats, shouldn't I!
    if you are active and make good allies, yes. Sadly most of my allies in the Populares are pretty much unactive :p
    Yeah, I got it, i was just really slow this weekend responding to stuff. anyway, I already made a separate deal with Colombia, sorry.
    :eek:

In all seriousness, though, it can't be, for a large variety of reasons. Partially because it violates Core's existing canon, partially because it's full of things I don't want to happen (at least in the same way) in Core, and partially because the two games aren't even set in the same time period.
    MuseScore is a free software (requires download) for putting together little midi files. It is not -great- but it's free! I found it difficult to figure out initially (should've told you Bair told me about it sooner) but "edit>notes" or "notes>edit/place" or something is what you need to bare minimum get started with the program.
    SMW, TerraNES, EltNES, ArrowNES, ErezNES. It wasn't the last three, and I don't think it was SMW.. and I don't heavily lurk any NESes. I occasionally read CI updates but I don't follow player stories. Anyway I rather thought it was Ulyani or Xiyi so I am combing your thread for it. In the meantime, do you have a suggestion for an online midi hosting site or something? I wrote a funeral dirge for the Alfrenks and I want to put it to sound. I even know what it sounds like.
    Who was it that had recorded a song (with a computer program?) Sounds of the Ulyan, and it was unfinished, or something. Maybe I am thinking of a different NES, or perhaps I dreamed it..
    I meant Kele as in the idea of it. But Keleites are good too I guess.

As for the Italian stuff - those 7000 are spread very thinly, and they were technically moving southward, nowhere near Talon.
    Depends what kind of workers you have, who you'd want to go underneath it, and how permanent you'd want it to be. Yes, it is plausible. I am intrigued.
    Oh Em Gee do you want to play as Zanomar (a ruinous (TBD leadership) city of mostly Swiech, Issith and Human built upon Shipwreck Falls on Zanomar Bay), or Danas-te-Rah, the tri-queendom and current center of northern Issith civilization)? Countless other options are available but these will be the most !!fun!!.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom